Mountain States Legal Foundation seeks an Election Integrity Litigation Attorney. MSLF is a nonprofit, public interest legal foundation dedicated to individual liberty, the right to own and use property, limited and ethical government, and the free enterprise system. Key to our work is the legal staff that advances our principles in courts and administrative forums. To be part of our small team of dedicated professionals, attorneys should possess the energy, optimism, passion, versatility, and vision needed to drive our mission.
This attorney would be, among other things, litigating to ensure western states’ compliance with the National Voter Registration Act, to ensure the integrity of the votes of western state constituents, and to ensure the integrity of the voting processes used in the western states. Other responsibilities include communications with like-minded organizations protecting election integrity, litigation concerning the First Amendment as it relate to campaign speech, and communicating MSLF objectives and cases to donors, the media, and others.
• 5+ years of legal experience with a focus on the integrity of the voting process.
• Significant litigation experience before federal courts.
• Licensed to practice law in Colorado or eligible to waive into the Colorado bar.
• Ability to clearly and positively communicate with an array of audiences.
• Passion for MSLF’s mission: a deep interest in protecting individual liberty, the right to own and use property, limited and ethical government, and the free enterprise system.
Salary range: Commensurate with experience. MSLF’s compensation package includes generous health and dental benefits, vacation and sick days, a retirement plan, plus more.