Our Fellowship Program exists to equip the next generation of freedom-minded lawyers to fight for your natural and constitutionally protected rights.
Look around you. Day by day our constitutionally protected rights are being eroded across the nation. From property rights to the right to keep an bear arms, government is continually forcing itself into the daily lives of law-abiding Americans.
But MSLF exists to fight for the Constitution and for your rights. One way we are doing that is to look to the future to prepare the next generation of lawyers. Law students are often not taught about our Founding Principles or the U.S. Constitution. Rather law students are taught constitutional law – a biased interpretation by some legal “scholars” about what they think the Constitution says, or rather should say.
We want to make sure principled law students who understand the original intent of the Bill of Rights and the Constitution are prepared to fight for both in court someday. Our Fellowship Program is essential in the fight to preserve freedom because it empowers these future attorneys.
“[The fellowship program] helped me take a step forward into fighting for liberty and private property rights by empowering me with the confidence and knowledge needed to help protect individual liberties …”
– 2019 Legal Fellow Austin C. Vincent
MSLF Legal Fellows can expect:
• Hands on experience fighting to preserve and restore Americans’ natural and constitutionally protected rights
• Mentoring and training as they work beside MSLF attorneys on significant, precedent setting cases across the nation
• Experience in MSLF’s litigation areas, including property rights, natural resources, Second Amendment law, equal protection, and more
• Opportunities to attend court appearances and arguments in the nearby Tenth Circuit Court as well as networking and professional development events with our attorneys
We collaborate with law schools across the nation to provide this formative opportunity for future lawyers.
Interested in becoming an MSLF Legal Fellow? Candidates should email a resume, cover letter, transcript (official or unofficial), and writing sample to Fellowship Coordinator Cody Wisniewski at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are currently accepting applications for Summer 2021 and Fall 2021.
Interested in making sure a new generation of attorneys learn how to fight for America’s liberty? Consider making a donation today.
Join the Fight
Since 1977, MSLF has fought to protect private property rights, individual liberties, and economic freedom. MSLF is a nonprofit public interest legal foundation. We represent clients pro bono and receive no government funding. Make your 100% tax deductible contribution today and join the fight.